Saturday, September 22, 2012

My Journal #301 - My goal Update

I promised an upbeat journal this weekend, and I had three goals. So here we go!

Goal #1 was a nice dinner with a new lady.

I had a friend once tell me that they enjoyed reading the personal ads on Craigslist. So I tried it last night. I even put an ad out there, and as usual I was 100% honest. I received about a dozen replies that wanted me to sign up for some site for money. But I had two replies that were real ladies.

One was interested and sent me a picture. I replied with a picture. To make a long story short, I achieved my Goal # 1 and tonight I had dinner in the Woodlands with a very nice Hispanic school teacher. Yup, I kissed her goodnight and she said those magic words . . .

“When can I see you again?”

Goal # 1 achieved!

Goal # 2 was a trip to Denver to watch my Texans play the Broncos. I had made a previous bet (yes, I gamble a lot) and the bet was a trip to Denver. I won the bet, but my friend welched. But she did agree to take me to a sports bar tomorrow and cover all my wings and beer during the game. Oh, and we are going to Vegas instead. Not a bad tradeoff.

Goal # 2 sort of achieved!

Goal # 3 was to write an upbeat journal about my weekend.

So here it is. My head is in the right place. My San Marcos connection has given me so much information on my problem that I am cool now. And I have a really nice lady that wants to see me again. And I believe that to her I am the priority, and not just an option.

And to make matters even better, I got a text message from the lady lawyer I went out with two years ago. I haven’t replied yet because I am focusing on my school teacher friend.

So I am upbeat.

Goal # 3 achieved!

I hope you read my “Isn’t it True” journal. Sasha Lucille sent that to me and it just sort of fit where I am. Thanks my sexy lady!

Hopefully my Texans will beat the crap out of those pesky Broncos and my weekend will be complete.

I am in a good place!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment