Friday, October 5, 2012

My Journal #311 - Update

I’ll do my shout outs and the end this time. I’ve heard some of you just check out the shout outs and then don’t read the rest.

Ummhmm!

Have you ever been shuffling a deck of cards and suddenly . . . whiff . . . cards go everywhere? That has been my world recently. So since I last wrote, which was a little over a day ago, here are the cards that whiffed.

• The tailgating lady won’t see me because she thinks I am screwing the friend that visited me at the game, and she claims I am lying about it. The worst part is the friend that visited doesn’t want to have anything to do with me. So I lost a date for lying while I was telling the truth about someone that isn’t interested in me. Talk about things that SUCK!

• The lady that I am seeing late tonight informed me that she gets off work at 10:00 pm. Now I can go out early and still be good at 10 on a Friday. But I get up at 3:30 am on Friday, so if I have to wait around until 10 to do something I will be too drunk to drive or asleep from boredom. And as I mentioned, she picked a restaurant I’d been at before . . . . . with the SAME friend from the game. So she is on hold.

• A GREAT lady emailed me from that same web site. She is tall, blonde, green eyes, a touch of an attitude, and according to her bio . . . sex is one of the 5 things she couldn’t live without. She loves sports, the outdoors, drinking and dancing. And she drives a Mustang as well. A perfect match! UNTIL she gives me her address, asks me to pick her up for a date . . . and she lives in the same neighborhood as the same friend that visited me at the football game. I ain’t driving past her house to pick up someone else. She would see me somehow and shoot me for stalking her.

What duh FUCK?!?!?!?!

Seriously, what are the odds that three dates can be blown up by the same person, without it being their fault, on the same weekend, when they really don’t care? I will regroup and work something out though. I am determined to kiss a pretty lady this weekend . . . no matter what!

Moving on . . .

I mentioned that I am going to see a guy once a week so he can find a solution to my recent anger issues. Well, on big bonus for me was he actually let me see my entire file. Now you may be thinking, “ok, so what?” But you need to understand that this file is me, from back then (you know when). This file contains notes about me, and notes about the big question of WHY.

Most of it was blacked out, but I could see some of the answers to questions that have been in my head for years. I can’t explain it, but that was worth all the grief that this guy is giving me.

It’s a big deal.

Moving on . . . .

******* URGENT UPDATE *******
The green eyed, blonde teacher just sent me a text agreeing to meet me off of 1960. So I don’t have to drive through their neighborhood. Oh, and I love early risers!
 
OK, now for the shout outs!

Martel – Isn’t it cute how you read my question about how you knew the cheerleader, but completely missed the one about an introduction. Hmmm. Oh, and be COOL my Cali chick!

Banana Rama – Still waiting to hear about your trip . . .

Sasha Lucille – No, you do not get to do pre-date interviews of the girls I date.

HMPOA – For a lady that claims she doesn’t do heels anymore . . . those heels look DY-NO-MITE!

Sunshine – Hey, I think I saw you Wednesday night. Oh, and send me a pic of you from Sunday. I KNOW you have one. Remember . . . Saturday night . . . 2 am! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment