Friday, October 12, 2012

My Journal #318 - Happy B-Day Kat!

Yup, it’s another BANNER FRIDAY!

Martel – A cowboy? Really? Well good for you! Once you’ve been ridden, you never go back!

Banana Rama – Did you get married on your weekend get-a-way?

Sasha Lucille – Nope, no one gets to talk to Mustang yet.

HMPOA – Thanks for all the kind words.

Kat – Where ever you are, you are loved and missed. I hope you are alive. Happy Birthday!

Sunshine – I wish with all my heart that I knew what to say here.

So . . . .

I didn’t post my “Friend or Foe” journal. I think I am going to attempt to re-word it and make it less . . . . umm . . . . angry is the word I guess. Anyway, maybe I will and maybe I won’t. But I just wanted you to know that it is not forthcoming.

I have a VERY busy weekend ahead of me. Again, I don’t discuss my future plans here anymore. But I would assume you will all know where I will be on Sunday night. And as usual if anything “stunning” happens I will report back. But it won’t be Sunday night. I probably won’t even get home until Monday morning.

Also, three people have discussed the “My Addiction” journal with me. Martel was guessing, and she was wrong. I have shared with her though. I also got two emails, and one was from a follower I never met. It was interesting, but they both knew exactly what addiction I was referring to.

As you may have noticed, today is Kat’s birthday. Unfortunately I haven’t heard from her in about a year now. The last I heard she was hoping to get a job working off shore. But knowing her as I do, she could be in prison again.
Anyway, since today is her birthday I will honor her by talking about her.

I met Kat in 1998. She was a driver for me back then. We became friends on her second tour with the company. She prefers women and she is the masculine person in any relationship. So when we started hanging out it was like two guys, and nothing more.

When she would get into trouble I would arrange her bail, or call her folks, or go get her girlfriend. And I was always the one she would call simply because she knew I would get something done. So when I got into trouble and had no place to live, I turned to Kat; and spent many nights at Kat’s with her girlfriend.

Those were WILD times. We had Whiskey and Tequila every night. Smoking non-stop and the occasional harder crap was common. I would get a couch to sleep on and in return I would take the girlfriend to her job early in the morning.
Kat became my big sister, and somehow felt she was my protector as well.

Whenever a girl did me wrong she was ready, willing and able to go “kick some serious ass”. For the record I never did want anyone’s ass kicked. But trust me if I said go, she would have gone.

In all the years I knew her she never forgot my birthday; but I didn’t hear from her this year. Last year she walked 3 miles to a pay phone just to call me and wish me a Happy Birthday. Then she told me to come and pick her up and take her home. She didn’t think she could walk back home. Kat is a BIG girl.

And in all the years I’ve known her I never missed her birthday. But this year I have no idea where she is or how to get into touch with her. So this year will be the first year in 14 years that neither of us get in touch. To me that is sad.

So tonight I will ask each of you to say a quick prayer. I ask you to pray that Kat is alive.

I hope I hear from her soon.

Luv ya Kat!

Oh, and GO TEXANS!!!! UNDEFEATED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment