Monday, October 8, 2012

My Journal #314 - My loves!

Even though it’s cold today (and we all know that I HATE cold weather) I am in such a good mood due to my amazing, romantic, fun and . . . well . . . let’s go back to fun. So today I will make a list of things that say love to me.

[Is this too geeky?]

Oh well, here we go!

Walking down a beach at sunset holding hands with a woman and knowing she loves you.

[What . . . .  did you expect ANYTHING else to be #1?]

Football!

[Duh . . .  and what did you think would be second?]

A puppy greeting you at your door, wagging its tail, and just shaking with excitement.

Your kid crying and reaching out to you and only you.

Roses.

Going “commando”.

Watching clouds float by on a Saturday afternoon.

The smell of cut grass and fresh mulch.

A woman that really knows how to perform oral sex . . . . and swallows.

[They don’t all have to be clean, it’s about things I love . . remember?]

Great friends that respect you and care if you are alive.

Picnics.

The scent of sex on a woman. (Ummmmm!)

Really big boobs.

High heels on women.

[I think I’ve drifted off down a sexual path. Refocus!]

Kissing, deeply and passionately.

Holding hands.

Giving massages.

Levi Jeans and Ropers.

Hawaiian shirts.

Cruise ships.

Tortilla chips.

The entire Christmas Season, but not so much Christmas day.

Camping.

Road Trips in the spring, windows down and radio up.

First dates.

Painting toenails (with one SPECIFIC person).

The euphoria you get when running long distances.

“Tramp Stamps” on chicks.

Chicks in bikinis.

[Wow, two straight “chick” references]

Summer!

Meatloaf with French Fries and Baked Beans.

Sex . . . anytime, anywhere, any one.

AND FINALLY!!!!!

All of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment