Monday, October 22, 2012

My Journal #332 - MNF

I had a couple of drinks with Suzy tonight. It’s nothing major so don’t get your hopes up. She’s just a good friend and she still works most nights and every weekend night, which limits dating opportunities. Actually we only had a couple of drinks because she had to go to work, its Monday Night Football ya know.

But I owed her since she took care of me that night I was so angry. She calmed me down and took all night to make sure. She’s a really nice girl.

I got home and had a reply from a lady on that Cupid site where I met Mustang. She likes to dance, and she’s already hinted that she will be dancing somewhere this weekend. I have this urge to go dancing again this weekend, but I’ve already been turned down once so I think I will chat a bit more before I ask her dancing.

Ok, I watching my MNF and my Fantasy Team. I’m down by 30 points going into tonight, but my opponent is done and I have both Brandon Marshall & Megatron going for me tonight. And I need to finish my chat with this new lady.

Ciao ya’ll!

No comments:

Post a Comment