Monday, October 29, 2012

My Journal #345 - Holy Crap!

Holy Crap!!!

I am driving home from my run tonight and my phone signals me that I had an email from one of my contacts. Since I was driving I figured I’d check it when I got home.

Then I get a text from Cowgirl. She had a blind date with a 28 year old. Her message said that while she was looking at him she realized that I was sexier than the youngster. So she asked if I wanted to try again.

Holy Crap!!!!

I get home and check my email. I have the sweetest email from . . . . .

Wait for it . . . . .

Yup, MUSTANG!!!!

She too had a date. And she said she kept comparing him to me and he fell far short. And then she said the times we were alone was the best sex she has had EVER! And then she asked if we could get together again. She said I am a GREAT date (Yes she used caps too)

Holy Crap!!!!

No question about it. I replied to Cowgirl’s text and said “No Thanks”. Then I replied to Mustang’s email and said “Anytime and anywhere!!!!”

I have to admit to my friends that it feels great to have someone want to be with you.

Ok, I’m going to call my Sweet Mustang now. Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment