Monday, October 22, 2012

My Journal #333 - Made me think . . .

Sorry to write two journals in one night, but something happened that made me think. So since I can’t sleep or call one of you, I write.

Tonight I mentioned to Suzy how I can’t stand being lied to and deceived. We talked about it briefly and then changed topics. But she just called me to make one more comment, and that’s the one that made me think. She said . . .

“If someone lies to you once, no matter the circumstances, then you should think about everything that they say, because it all could be lies. Liars always have to lie again.”

That is so true. I mean I already knew it but to hear it being repeated made it sink in.

I’ve been sending emails to Sunshine. (Sorry ladies)  I’ve been discussing the things she has done to me that were dis-respectful or rude. I wasn’t doing it out of spite or to be mean; I was doing it to try to convince her to change somewhat so that someday she could get a good man. She once said she reads everything I write to her, whether good or bad. Tonight’s email was about how she had lied to me before and how that will put her in difficult situations in the future if she continues.

But just now I wonder if she lied about reading my words too. I now see her in my mind finding an email from me and just deleting it without reading a word. I can see her rolling her eyes and thinking I’m just stalking her (She’s big on using that word). So just now I decided that writing to her is pointless. My last email will be my last email.

Another thing I realized is that in the past three years I have asked to spend time with about 30 women. The ages ranged from about 25 to about 50. All but one has said yes. And all that said yes wanted to see me again. The only one that ever said no was Sunshine.

So in my puny brain I believe that means I am a desirable guy that is fun to be around. Women of all ages, size, race and personality like me. When Sunshine said no I took it as a challenge and tried harder. But the reality may be that she just doesn’t get it. It’s definitely not my problem if everyone else see’s something and she doesn’t.

I don’t mean to sound arrogant, but it’s her freakin’ loss . . . and someday she will realize it.

I lost Mustang because I helped Sunshine. She was rude the entire time I was helping her and she has been totally inconsiderate since. I won’t lose another nice lady because Sunshine calls. So I swapped numbers with the new Cupid girl. I will go dancing again this weekend because I love to dance and I am damn good at it.

Anyway, I just had to share this because I know most of you know her and those that do dislike her. So when you wake you can text me your thoughts.

BTW, Martel you did promise me a dance!

Good night my friends. Luv Ya’ll!

No comments:

Post a Comment