Tuesday, October 16, 2012

My Journal #323 - My FINAL Bloody Sunday Journal

Seriously, this is the LAST journal about my “Bloody Sunday”.

For those keeping score, it is definitely over with Mustang. She was in a relationship for years and found her man cheating not once but twice. And she thinks I am lying to her about the events that unfolded Sunday night. She told me that she doesn’t know if she could compete with “all the women that throw themselves at me.”

[Sure, that happens . . . right . . . ]

And for the first time in years I sort of believe that not telling the truth might have been a good thing. But then again, if I didn’t tell her about my evening then I would have carried that in my mind. I’m not good at that. And even though I told the truth, she finds it hard to believe me.
 
It is NOBODY’S fault but mine. I make my own decisions and if they blow up on me then only I am to blame. I chose to help a friend of four years instead of having sex with a lady I’ve known for three weeks. And for the record, I’d have done the same for any of you.

And I’d do it again if Sunshine needed me.

Nothing bad happened. But it’s hard to prove you didn’t do something.

[The fucking story of my life!]

Since Sunday night my other prediction has proven correct as well.

• Sunshine left me in “Boom-Fuck” Egypt Sunday night and didn’t give it a second thought. I asked her why and SHE IGNORED ME!
• I asked her for a favor. SHE IGNORED ME!
• I needed help. SHE IGNORED ME!
• I asked for some personal property back that I loaned her. SHE IGNORED ME!
• And tomorrow if I ask her how she is doing . . . . SHE WILL IGNORE ME!

So I will ask for my property back again. If she ignores me I will be angry.

~ UPDATE ~

I heard from Mustang. She went to a Happy Hour to “get over me”. Her friends found a picture of us together. She told me that her friends told her she was crazy not to talk to me. She said their exact comments were . . .

• “That’s the hottest Cowboy I’ve ever seen.” (I wore my black Levis and Ropers that night with my black Stetson)
• “I’ll do him if you won’t!”
• “It’s no wonder women flirt with him!”

That was good for my ego.

Then she told me she would give her friends my number if I wanted. She would like to be friends.

I’ll give her some time and then call her again. But if I’ve lost her I will be fine because I did nothing wrong. I just helped someone I consider a friend . . . even if that person looks at me as some idiot.

[I’m a lot smarter than I look!]

Good night Mustang!

 
 
What a babe, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment