Friday, October 19, 2012

My Journal #327 - Anger or Heartbreak (2)

Last night I was angrier with one person than I had ever been with anyone before. That killed a part of me inside.
 
Last night I quit on a close friend. I’ve never done that before. I did it because I felt like I had always been a friend and she was just someone that would show up from time to time. I did it because she was destroying herself and wouldn’t let me stop her. I did it hoping she would see the truth.
 
I was supposed to learn Twitter from Susan last night. We ended up sitting in a park and drinking all night. She never let go of my hand, even though she was listening to me whine about another girl. She was what I needed last night.
 
I sent two emails this morning. The first one was to Susan thanking her for being a friend. I sent a second email to Sunshine. My last words to her were rude, and I needed to explain. My words were true, but I can’t end a relationship with someone I loved and have rude words as out last conversation.
 
I can’t explain what it feels like.
 
So today I just want to get through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment