Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Journal #343 - One Night Stand Guy :(

How was my day you ask?

It was fucked up as usual, but with a decent ending.

I drove around town all morning getting car crap done. Then I get a text from Cowgirl. She had a great time with me, she likes me, and why can’t I just explain my past to her. Ok, if you freakin’ like me then why does it matter? We go back and forth for a while and finally I get the “Whatever” text which I now know means we are through talking.

Next up to bat . . . .

I get a text from Mustang. Now this one I was excited to get since I haven’t heard from her since my Bloody Sunday escapade. She was nice and sweet also. And she was finishing her text messages with words like “Kisses: and “Hugs”. Since we were getting along I decided to ask her out. And she said she couldn’t because she had a date.

[Fine, then why are we talking?]

I didn’t respond after that. About an hour later I got the “Whatever” text from her. Great?!?!?

And then I ended up texting Sunshine. At least she didn’t say “Whatever”, she just didn’t reply. She’s mad at me for some reason . . . . . WHATEVER!

[I do wish she would talk to me though]

So I had resigned myself to the fact that I would just build a fire, order a pizza, get drunk and watch scary movies. Then my friend Kandi called. Her and my buddy Tim were going out to a bar for Halloween and wanted me to go. I said I wasn’t interested, but they insisted.

So I meet them. We were not in costumes, but everyone else was. And damn near every chick was dressed like a hooker or whore. I mean it was nice to watch, but really . . . . all the same costume?

Tim and I make it to the bar, and a very healthy young blonde was there to assist us. She smiled at me and of course I flirted. Tim nudges me and says, “Forget it, everyone hits on her and she never flirts back”.

[Keep that in mind now . . ]

After a while Tim wanders off, so it’s me and Kandi on the deck nears a furnace thingy for heat. We are sitting close because she was cold. The next thing I know we are making out. Now Kandi and I have sort of made out before, but we agreed it would be weird to actually get together. Yet here I was, making out and feeling her up.

I got up to go to the men’s room and sort of cooled down a bit. I still feel it’s a bit weird for us to hook up. I stop at the bar for another beer and again am waited on by the same healthy lady, who is also in a hooker / whore costume. She flirts with me.

She got off at 1 and I was still at the bar. We talked for a while, I walked her to her car, and then I ended up following her home.

Yup, I got some!

So the bottom line I get from all of this is, I am great at picking up hot chicks and one night stands. But I suck at relationships.

Oh well, everyone has to be good at something.

The worst part of it all is right now all I can think about is Sunshine and how she always made me go WOW. But I think that ship has sailed.



No comments:

Post a Comment