Thursday, October 25, 2012

My Journal #340 - Sunshine, Sr

For the 3rd night in a row, Cowgirl and I talked and texted all night. Last night we even moved forward with some sexual innuendo. She is almost as flirtatious as me. And we have two dates planned for this weekend now and she’s hinting about a 3rd.

[What can I say other than I STILL GOT IT!]

Once she finally had to say goodnight, I lay dawn and just thought. And that is when I came up with the other names for Cowgirl . . . .

Sunshine, Sr

Cowgirl has basically the same hair color and eye color as Sunshine. Cowgirl is thinner that Sunshine, but she still has about the same size equipment (if you know what I mean). Cowgirl has a couple of tats, drives a lift truck, enjoys beer and cowboys, and can make me smile and laugh. She likes to wear jeans, but also enjoys putting on heels.

She is Sunshine, only 10 years older physically and 20 years older emotionally.

Cowgirl told me she was married young and at 26 was riding bikes, chasing every man in cowboy boots, and drunk every night of the week. She almost lost her daughter because of her behavior. So she decided to change and be responsible.

I get the feeling that the wild side is still there, and only comes out for the right guy now. But for what it’s worth she is pretty amazing.

There are other similarities like the last time I saw Sunshine she was in boots, shorts and a Texans t-shirt. The first picture I saw of Cowgirl she was in boots, shorts and a low cut Cowboys T-shirt. But the biggest difference is that Cowgirl was lied to and misled before by her man. She knows how horrible that feels. She learned and is VERY direct and honest. (Thank god) She is a single (divorced) mom, likes to talk about politics and sports, and her bio says she likes to hold hands in public.

I once prayed for me. I prayed that Sunshine would grow up a bit. I guess Cowgirl is the answer to my prayer.

Anyway, she’s already texting me this morning so I had better go.

Today I am really happy for the first time since my Bloody Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment