Saturday, October 20, 2012

My Journal #329 - WHY?

So I go to this C&W Bar because I want to meet a big boobed REAL country girl. I spot this babe and I move in. She is blonde, wearing a skirt and REAL country boots. We talk, we have a few drinks, and we enjoy our time. But I’m not convinced she is a REAL country girl.

So we leave together to go dancing. We dance a few practice songs and then we go for the truth. And DAMN this chick can dance. Not only can she read me, she keeps up with me. We part the dance floor and destroy the place.

She asks me if I am convinced. She then asks me to her place. It’s a condo downtown, not the place for a country chick. She serves me JD, while she enjoys Martel Cognac. She calls me her Rock and Roll Cowboy. She asks me to put my hair in a ponytail. Urgh, but ok. Then she asks me to strip and put on her Mink Coat and Cowboy hat.

[It’s getting weird]

I go to the restroom to change, and I put on what she asks. When I emerge, she is wearing a black leather vest and black leather chaps with her Knee high boots.

[Holy shit!]

As we are being intimate she stops, grabs a guitar and sings this song . .

Bon Jovi
 
Its all the same, only the names will change
Everyday it seems were wasting away
Another place where the faces are so cold
Id drive all night just to get back home
Im a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
Im wanted dead or alive
Wanted dead or alive
 
Sometimes I sleep, sometimes its not for days
And the people I meet always go their separate ways
Sometimes you tell the day
By the bottle that you drink
And times when youre all alone all you do is think
 
I walk these  streets, a loaded six string on my back
I play for keeps, cause I might not make it back
I been everywhere, still Im standing tall
Ive seen a million faces an Ive rocked them all
 
Im a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride
Im wanted dead or alive
Im a cowboy, I got the night on my side
Im wanted dead or alive
Wanted dead or alive
 
WOW!, This chick can rock.

Later, we are sipping Gentleman Jack and she tells me she could easily fall in love with me. But then she says she can tell I’m in love with someone else. She says by the way I hold her she can tell that I am a guy that wants to hold someone else.

[WTF?]

So here I sit, buck naked other than a western hat with a snakeskin brim, and I realize that she is right.

Why the fuck does every hot chick in H-Town fall in love with me while the chick I may be in love with wants nothing to do with me?

[Fuck me]

Then we start talking personal shit, and guess what?

She is a CPA . . . . and works for the same company as Sunshine!

[Fuck me running!]

Ok, I’m home now. I had a SUPER night with a big boobed, blonde, CPA, country girl. And she fuckin’ told me I’m in love with Sunshine.

Can my world and my signs be any weirder?

I do believe in FATE!

WHY DOES EVERY CHICK I MEET FALL IN LOVE WITH ME WHILE THE ONE I MAY LOVE CAN’T STAND ME?

No comments:

Post a Comment