Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Journal #316 - So instead . . . .

I had my second meeting with my friend yesterday. You know him, the guy that also claims to be a shrink. He also reads my journals here. For the record, he wants to make it clear to all of you that he hates being called a shrink. So now I do it just to piss him off.

Anyway, I am COMPLETELY healed. Of course he disagrees and insists on a few more sessions. But really, what does he know.

[Shhh, I really am healed!]

I just wrote a journal about false friends aptly titled, “Friend or Foe”. But as I did my proof reading, I found it to be rather rude and harsh. And even though it was all true, I am going to pontificate about it for another day and see if I should or shouldn’t post that one.

So until then, even though I told you I wouldn’t talk about Mustang (Yup, we’re still “cookin”), I will make a quick list of the things she does that makes me go “awww”.

[No I’m not a “weenie boy”, just a romantic]

Anyway, here is the list.

• She likes to kiss, she’s good at it, and every now and then I hear a gasp.
• She likes to touch when she talks, just like me.
• She holds hands.
• She tells the truth and believes that withholding information is a lie too.
• She smiles when she sees me.
• She replies to every text and email; and she answers every phone call.
• She is cute.
• She has said YES every time I’ve asked her out.
• She loves football and beer.
• She drinks whiskey!


And Finally . . .

• She tells me she enjoys “eating broccoli”!!!

[I will make her prove that though!]

Good Night friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment