Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My Journal #324 - Hump Day Twatting

It’s Wednesday, so HAPPY HUMP DAY!
 
Before I begin today’s Journal, let’s take one more quick count.
 
Mustang – GONE!
 
Sunshine – GOING!
 
My Texans Jersey – ????
 
My Dignity – BACK!
 
Last night after I posted my Journal, I received a text message from a number I didn’t recognize. It was one of the chicks that were looking at the picture of Mustang and I, and she wanted to introduce herself. I haven’t replied yet, and here is why.
 
I was married before. When we were just dating we got along great. When we got married it all fell apart. Since then, when I go to a bar and just flirt with women hoping to get a BJ; everyone likes me and I get what I want. But when I go to a dating site it’s different.
 
At a dating site I am polite and always a gentleman. I take the ladies to nice restaurants, nice get-a-ways, upscale bars, and expensive concerts. We talk, we laugh, and we have fun. They talk about the future, and actually show me they care by staying in touch.
 
AND THEN IT ALL FALLS APART. Every damn time it blows up after a few weeks.
 
At the same time, the chick I pick up in a bar and convince to do the nasty in a smelly bar restroom; I can call her anytime and she will do that again. She likes THAT me.
 
So I am wondering how I should approach life? I can get laid any time I want just by flirting with hot chicks. I have this knack of convincing them to strip and have sex. So why would I want to do the relationship thing? Maybe being a man-slut is my calling. I seem to be really good at it.
 
On a quick side note, I find one thing sort of sad. I definitely want a relationship with someone special and all I get is random sex and one-night stands. Sunshine only wants random sex and one-night stands yet guys always want a relationship with her.
 
Life is cruel!
 
Anyway, I am thinking I should approach this new chick differently. Maybe instead of texting and emailing for a day or two, and then meeting in a public dining facility for more chat; maybe I should just tell her I want to go to her place and nail her.
 
Ok, my old friend Suze is begging me to do a Twatter Account. I will try to set one up tonight, but I have no idea what to do. So if any of you have a Twatter account, look for me tomorrow and do whatever it is you do to let me know if I got it right.
 
Whatever?

No comments:

Post a Comment