Monday, October 15, 2012

My Journal #321 - Bloody Sunday

So you pretty much know that I had a really good Saturday.

Sunday? I’m not so sure yet.

I went to the game to tailgate. Sunshine let me know she was tailgating as well. My buddies like Sunshine and one of them hadn’t met her yet. So I asked her to come by to meet him.

The rest is pretty much a blur, as I was drinking heavy. But here are the highlights.

• I was surprised but I did have a good time with Sunshine.
• I got a text from Mustang to come by after the game (ohh-la-la)
• Sunshine got into trouble and needed help.
• Sunshine came back by after the game and poured a bottle of cold water on my crotch, and I keep my phone in the front pocket.
• Sunshine was a bit tipsy and was falling into stuff, so I walked her to the other side of the truck where there was nothing to fall over, and left my phone to dry.
• Mustang called, someone answered my phone and told her I was behind the truck with Sunshine.
• Sunshine had to be taken home, and I didn’t get home myself until after 3 am
• I didn’t know Mustang had called and I didn’t let her know I couldn’t come by. I just forgot.
• Sunshine puked in my car.
• Mustang sent me a text basically blowing me off.

Yup, I think that about covers Sunday. Mustang won’t talk to me and I know that by today Sunshine will be back to avoiding talking to me as well.

Damn I’m good at relationships.

Oh, one more thing. The Texans LOST!

No comments:

Post a Comment