Thursday, October 18, 2012

My Journal #325 - Twitter not Twatter

First, a moment of silence for a co-worker and friend that died yesterday.
 
Amen.
 
Second, I found out that it is a TWITTER account and not a TWATTER account. Wow, thanks to ALL of you for not clearing that up before I made an ass of myself. Anyway, I set up a TWITTER account for illogical69 (I think that’s how it is) so do whatever it is people do. But do it quickly. I don’t think I like the “open-ness” of that crap.
 
A friend of mine from San Marcos forced me to open one. Her name is Suze. She wasn’t one of my three close friends with which I JUST hung out. Nope, she was a bartender / waitress at a place I frequented. And since Sunshine always avoided me in San Marcos, and sometimes my friends had things to do, I would hook up with Suze.
 
We haven’t talked much since I quit going. But she emailed me last week that she moved to Houston and is attending U of H, and still tending bar. She has been wanting to get together, and she has been pushing this Twitter crap on me.
 
I really have no clue what I am doing on Twitter. But I am meeting Suze tonight after work. I don’t know why I’m doing that either. She is 100% and without a doubt a carbon copy of Sunshine, only Suze enjoys hanging out with me a little more than the 1,000 other guys that ask her out. She says she wants to show me how to Twit, but I think it has more to do with her Twat.
 
[Did I say that outloud?]
 
[And no, she doesn’t know about this page yet]
 
And in a strange turn of events, I am “SUPPOSEDLY” meeting Sunshine tonight to get my jersey back AND THEN going to hang out with Suze. What are the odds that I would be meeting the girl that pisses me off worse than anyone ever, and then going to hang out with her twin just to get laid without “Sunshine drama”.
 
Oh well, I will probably close that Twitter thing soon. So if you’re into that, find me and make me want to stay.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment