Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Journal #312 - My CUPID date

I had my first date tonight from the new dating site. Her name is Sandra and she is amazing.

We had drinks. She had so much fun that she wanted to go out for a dinner, so we did. We had so much fun talking that we went somewhere else for more drinks. Then I took her to her car and we made out for almost an hour.

While we were talking, and while I was maneuvering her for a second date, she told me about a concert at Sam Houston tomorrow. Within an hour she had invited me to go with her. Not quite sure what or where it is, but she seemed confident; so I agreed to go.

So tomorrow I will do my usual and do landscaping and then work on my pool. Then Sandra and I will attend this concert.

I’m really excited.

I’ll let you know how it turns out.

FYI, I cancelled my second date. Sandra is well worth it.

Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment